General Terms and Conditions
- Governing Law: Mon Bien S.R.O., headquartered in Praha – Nusle, Jaromírova 158/54, PSČ 128 00, IČO: 03616541, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 234664. This contract shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic and the parties submit to the Jurisdiction of the Czech Courts in Prague. Only Mon Bien S.R.O reserves the right to waive this right and adhere to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the customer’s office is located.
- Payment Terms: Prior completion of your registration, full payment is required within five (5) business days from the registration’s date. Payment must be well received by us 10 business days prior to the event; otherwise, Mon Bien S.R.O. reserves the right to refuse access to the event.
- Contract: All registration carry a 50% cancellation liability once a signed registration form has been received by Mon Bien S.R.O.
- Substitution: Considering that the full payment is already received by Mon Bien S.R.O., you may substitute and nominate another delegates at no extra charges by providing us notice not later than ten (10) business days prior to the conference.
- Cancellation: Considering that the full payment is already received by Mon Bien. S.R.O., and the customer is unable to attend, cancellations must be received in writing not less than ten (10) days prior to the conference, the customer will receive a 80% credit note valid for 1 year to be used at any other Mon Bien S.R.O event within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. Mon Bien S.R.O. is obliged to inform the customer of the upcoming events. 20 % of the registrations fees will be retained by Mon Bien S.R.O. as a registration processing fees. The customer will still receive the documentation package of the conference regardless of the attendance status
- Postponements: Should Mon Bien S.R.O. postpones or cancels an event for any reason, the attending customer will receive a 100% credit note valid for one year to be used at any other Mon Bien S.R.O event within 12 months from the date of issuance of such a credit note.Mon Bien S.R.O. is obliged to inform the customer of the new dates of the postponed event and the other upcoming events . Mon Bien S.R.O. carries no liability because of such postponement or cancellation. Further claims are excluded.
- Copyright: All Intellectual Property rights in all materials produced or distributed by MonBien S.R.O. in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, know-how, trademarks, registered designs, publication or distribution and inventions provided by Mon Bien S.R.O is strictly prohibited and will be governed in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic.
- Data Privacy and Protection: The customer consents that the data submitted in the registration form are correct, the data will be treated as confidential, will be kept and used only by Mon Bien S.R.O., Mon Bien S.R.O. are obliged not be publish, distribute, sell or make them available to any other parties. Mon Bien S.R.O. claims that it protects personal data in accordance with law no. 101/2000.
By registering for one of our events, you give us permission to keep you informed of future events and content within your field of interest. We will only receive the relevant information (by email, or phone). If you wish to unsubscribe, please send an email to info@monbien-events.
- Force Majeure: Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing and every effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, unpredictable circumstances might force substitutions, or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. Mon Bien S.R.O. reserves the right to modify the panel of speakers and/or topics whenever seen necessary without any liability whatsoever. Mon Bien S.R.O. is obliged to notify any substitutions or alterations to the event agenda and the website. Further claims are excluded.
Mon Bien S.R.O. carries no liability whatsoever in the case of extraordinary circumstances, such as and not limited to, Act of God, natural disasters, war, flood, extreme weather that hinders performance of this conference in the condition impossibility or impracticability.